Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Although this web site may provide general information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney who knows the facts of your particular situation. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Nancy Grim, LLC.
NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information provided on this web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Nancy Grim, LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. Nancy Grim, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Nancy Grim, LLC or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site.
Nancy Grim, LLC claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. Nancy Grim, LLC authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Nancy Grim, LLC documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2016 Nancy Grim, LLC. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at http://www.nancygrimlaw.net/terms."
COMMERCIAL USE OF LAW OFFICE OF NANCY GRIM WEB SITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Nancy Grim, LLC web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Nancy Grim, LLC. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Nancy Grim, LLC content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Nancy Grim, LLC reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by Nancy Grim, LLC, you will leave the Nancy Grim, LLC web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Nancy Grim, LLC, and Nancy Grim, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Nancy Grim, LLC provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Nancy Grim, LLC of the site.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Hire a New Boss
Ever dream of being your own boss? Here are four questions to help you take your own entrepreneurial pulse.
Blog of the Week
In the late 1970s, my early years at the University of Massachusetts Boston (UMB), the Department of Economics had two secretaries. When I retired, in 2008, the number of faculty members and students in the department had increased, but there was only one secretary. All the faculty members had their own computers, with which they did much of the work that secretaries had previously done.
Thought for the Week
"You can always find a distraction if you're looking for one."
List of the Week
from University of Warsaw
Fear of Death: Can You Afford It?
- People who counted money indicated a lower fear of death, 5.3%
- People who counted white slips of paper, 6.5%
- People desire money because it soothes their fears of death