Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Although this web site may provide general information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney who knows the facts of your particular situation. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Nancy Grim, LLC.
NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information provided on this web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Nancy Grim, LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. Nancy Grim, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Nancy Grim, LLC or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site.
Nancy Grim, LLC claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. Nancy Grim, LLC authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Nancy Grim, LLC documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2017 Nancy Grim, LLC. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at http://www.nancygrimlaw.net/terms."
COMMERCIAL USE OF LAW OFFICE OF NANCY GRIM WEB SITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Nancy Grim, LLC web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Nancy Grim, LLC. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Nancy Grim, LLC content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Nancy Grim, LLC reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by Nancy Grim, LLC, you will leave the Nancy Grim, LLC web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Nancy Grim, LLC, and Nancy Grim, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Nancy Grim, LLC provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Nancy Grim, LLC of the site.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Source Code: Effective Business Communications
Everyone at work seems to be overwhelmed today. With all of our bulging inboxes, it's so darned important for every one of us to learn how to communicate more efficiently and effectively.
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: concentration, discrimination, organizations, innovation and communication."
–Harold S. Geneen
List of the Week
from Fish Consulting
Virtual Team Challenges: What Managers Are Concerned About
- 49% communicating effectively
- 43% managing projects and deadlines
- 43% creating consensus during decision-making
Top Five News Headlines
- The Gig Economy Celebrates Working Yourself to Death
- How to Make Employment Fair in an Age of Contracting and Temp Work
- Republicans Just Made It Easier For Employers To Hide Workplace Injuries
- Acosta Unsure About Using Pay Level for Overtime Eligibility Chris Opfer
- The Not-So-Creepy Reason More Bosses Are Tracking Employees