- Register to Vote in Ohio – - Please vote for judges who will fairly enforce the laws that protect working people.
- Ohio Office of Unemployment Compensation – - Apply for unemployment compensation.
- Workplace Fairness
- The National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) – - NELA is the country's largest professional organization that is exclusively comprised of lawyers who represent individual employees in cases involving employment discrimination and other employment-related matters.
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association – - The Ohio Employment Lawyers Association (OELA) members are attorneys who dedicate 70% or more of their employment practice to representing people, not companies. OELA attorneys vindicate employee rights, such as discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful discharge. OELA is a state affiliate of the National Employment Lawyers Association ("NELA").
- Ohio Supreme Court – - The web site of the Ohio Supreme Court provides links to courts throughout Ohio, and information about Ohio's attorneys and judicial system.
- Filing a complaint about an attorney or judge
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission
- Ohio Employee Rights (Government web site)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – - Information about federal laws against employment discrimination.
- U.S. Department of Labor – - Information about laws administered by the Department of Labor, including Family and Medical Leave Act, workplace safety, wage and hours laws, and National Labor Relations Act.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Game Change: Positive Politics at Work
It's difficult to watch TV, go online or look at a newspaper today without seeing headlines about politics. But according to a recent poll, politics isn't limited to politicians. 56% of us believe that playing politics is necessary for getting ahead at wo
Blog of the Week
As Congress debates the future of the Affordable Care Act, the AFL-CIO sent a letter to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives urging Republican leaders to abandon plans to roll back coverage protections.
Thought for the Week
"Trust is a great force multiplier."
List of the Week
Training Mistakes: Workers Feelings About Corporate Training
- 84% say there are problems with training
- 48% say it only happens occasionally
- 45% say content is inconsistent
- 25% say material is boring and not up to date