Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Dual Income Strategies
Dual income couples have more bankruptcies and divorces. Put succinctly, more money equals more challenges. Here are four coping strategies.
Blog of the Week
It's a familiar situation: being sick and at work-or having a sick family member who requires care. While most of us would prefer to stay home and get well or provide care, for the majority of American workers taking a sick day means taking a pay-cut.
Thought for the Week
"Individually we are one drop, together we are an ocean."
List of the Week
From My Cold Dead Hands: Things I Won't Give Up
- Internet connection, 57%
- Driving, 44%
- Pet, 39%
- Cable TV, 29%
- Mobile phone, 24%
Top Five News Headlines
- It's been a while since anybody in the White House talked this much about unions
- How the Trans-Pacific Partnership Threatens America's Recent Manufacturing Resurgence
- Diane Stafford: Some retailers stop on-call scheduling
- Sanders, given a bigger spotlight, points it back to union workers
- What Makes D.C.'s Universal Leave Plan So Special?