Contact Our Office
Kent Wells Sherman House
247 N. Water Street
Kent, Ohio 44240
Phone: (330) 678-6595
Fax: (844) 270-7608
Request a Consultation or More Information
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Surviving Job Insecurity
According to economists the recession is mostly in our rear view mirror so there should be more job security, correct? Welcome to the new normal, unfortunately, where job insecurity is the norm.
Blog of the Week
According to an analysis of new data on business creation from the Census Bureau conducted by the National Women's Business Council, woman-owned businesses increased 27.5 percent between 2007 and 2012, adding 2.1 million to the total, outpacing the 20 percent growth they saw in the five years before that. Women now run more than 36 percent of all businesses (that aren't farms), up from just under 30 percent in 2007.
Thought for the Week
"It's a recession if your neighbor loses his job, a depression if you lose yours."
–President Harry Truman
List of the Week
From My Cold Dead Hands: Things I Won't Give Up.
- Internet connection, 57%
- Driving, 44%
- Pet, 39%
- Cable TV, 29%
- Mobile phone, 24%
Top Five News Headlines
- Justice Dept. Louisiana company settle discrimination suit
- The undercarriage of the car-wash industry: Wage fraud and other abuses
- Minimum-Wage Work Alone Won't Get You Through College
- As His Term Wanes, Obama Champions Workers' Rights
- Brooklyn Nail Salons Protest Increased Regulations With One Day Strike