Contact Our Office
Kent Wells Sherman House
247 N. Water Street
Kent, Ohio 44240
Phone: (330) 678-6595
Fax: (844) 270-7608
Request a Consultation or More Information
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Burned Out At Work
Are you checked-in or checked-out at work? Find out.
Blog of the Week
The national movement toward a minimum wage of $15 an hour is picking up steam in Baltimore, with a key test of strength for the local movement expected before the end of the summer.
Thought for the Week
"All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder."
List of the Week
from Dr. Frank Luntz
Phrases That Work (And One That Doesn't)
- 'Imagine' is still the most powerful word in the English language.
- 'No excuses.' No phrase better conveys accountability, responsibility and transparency.
- 'I get it.' Short, sweet and effective.
- 'If you remember only one thing...' is the surest way to guarantee that people will remember the one point that matters most to you.
- 'Uncompromising Integrity.' Of all the truthiness words, none is as powerful as 'integrity,' but in today's cynical environment, don't expect it to take you very far.
Top Five News Headlines
- For Detroit’s Children, More School Choice but Not Better Schools
- Labor unions file lawsuits challenging ‘right-to-work’
- EEOC Settles One of Its First Sexual Orientation Lawsuits
- For Md. workers who may have been shortchanged, a hotline and many questions
- What will happen if Atlantic City casino workers strike?