Contact Our Office
Kent Wells Sherman House
247 N. Water Street
Kent, Ohio 44240
Phone: (330) 678-6595
Fax: (844) 270-7608
Request a Consultation or More Information
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
No Thanks to Us: The Lack of Gratitude at Work
When it comes to expressing gratitude, the workplace is dead last. No wonder why they call it work. Ironically expressing gratitude will not only create a healthier workplace, it will also create a healthier you. Really. Studies show that you'll have bet
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
–William Arthur Ward
List of the Week
from Peterson & Seligman. Character Strengths and Virtues
Thanksgiving on Steroids: Gratitude's Biggest Impact
- An act or benefit is observed and evaluated positively by an observer.
- The act or benefit is not due to the observer's own efforts.
- The observer perceives the benefit to have been caused by the intrinsic motivation and/or laudable efforts of the person providing the act or benefit.
Top Five News Headlines
- Ann Arbor VA Hospital finds problems in surgical tools
- Wal-Mart employee fired for redeeming $5 in discarded bottles
- Ex staffer sues Gowdy and Benghazi panel
- Is an upcoming Supreme Court case a strike for individual rights or a deceptive attack on teachers unions?
- An Iraq War veteran who works at KFC nails the minimum wage debate