Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Game Change: Positive Politics at Work
It's difficult to watch TV, go online or look at a newspaper today without seeing headlines about politics. But according to a recent poll, politics isn't limited to politicians. 56% of us believe that playing politics is necessary for getting ahead at wo
Blog of the Week
As Congress debates the future of the Affordable Care Act, the AFL-CIO sent a letter to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives urging Republican leaders to abandon plans to roll back coverage protections.
Thought for the Week
"Trust is a great force multiplier."
List of the Week
Training Mistakes: Workers Feelings About Corporate Training
- 84% say there are problems with training
- 48% say it only happens occasionally
- 45% say content is inconsistent
- 25% say material is boring and not up to date