Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Connected: Using Body Language to Connect When Networking
Which reminds me of a 38-year-old man who was hospitalized in Princeton, WV with gunshot wounds. He had been drinking beer and reported accidentally shooting himself three times, as he attempted to clean each of his three guns.
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
""More business decisions occur over lunch and dinner than at any other time, yet no MBA courses are given on the subject." "
List of the Week
Women Give More: The More Women, The More Generous
- Average donations of companies with three or more women directors were 28 times higher than those of companies with no women directors.
- Companies with more women board directors donated significantly more funds than did companies with fewer women
- Companies with 25% or more women corporate officers made annual contributions that were 13 times higher than those made by companies with zero women corporate officers.