Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Blood Money: "What was your previous salary?"
The dreaded salary question. How to skillfully handle this tricky question and get the salary you deserve.
Blog of the Week
Economists are still arguing over whether moving our jobs out of the country affects what the people still here get paid.
Thought for the Week
"Asking what I considered an impossible salary when I didn't want to work for someone has boosted my pay again and again."
List of the Week
With a Heavy Heart: Weight Gain and Work
- 18% of workers have lost weight in their current jobs
- 16% said the same last year
- 43% say they've gained weight
- Similar to the findings of the past two years