Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Holiday Spirit: Bring Thanksgiving to Work Everyday
We all know that the holiday season is the time of the year to be thankful. Are you kidding me? With our portfolios in the tank, our jobs at risk and our confidence gone, thankfulness is not the first thing that leaps to mind for most of us today. But,
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
""Ambition breaks the ties of blood, and forgets the obligations of gratitude." "
List of the Week
Women Give More: The More Women, The More Generous
- Average donations of companies with three or more women directors were 28 times higher than those of companies with no women directors.
- Companies with more women board directors donated significantly more funds than did companies with fewer women
- Companies with 25% or more women corporate officers made annual contributions that were 13 times higher than those made by companies with zero women corporate officers.