Northeast Ohio Employment Attorney
I have been fighting for employee rights in northeast Ohio since 1984. I am certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a Specialist in Labor and Employment Law.
I have successfully litigated many employee rights and employment discrimination claims to trial or settlement. I do not hesitate to fight for my clients, no matter how big the opponent.
I work in state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including:
- Discrimination (Race, Sex, Gender, Age, Disability, Religion, National Origin, Ethnicity)
- Sexual Harassment, or Other Discriminatory Hostile Environment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Violations of Employment Contracts
- Whistle Blower Rights (Retaliation for reporting employers who endanger public safety)
- Public Employee Rights (Local, State and Federal Government)
- Review or Negotiation of Severance Agreements.
Nancy Grim Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Source Code: Effective Business Communications
Everyone at work seems to be overwhelmed today. With all of our bulging inboxes, it's so darned important for every one of us to learn how to communicate more efficiently and effectively.
Blog of the Week
Thought for the Week
"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: concentration, discrimination, organizations, innovation and communication."
–Harold S. Geneen
List of the Week
from Fish Consulting
Virtual Team Challenges: What Managers Are Concerned About
- 49% communicating effectively
- 43% managing projects and deadlines
- 43% creating consensus during decision-making
Top Five News Headlines
- The Gig Economy Celebrates Working Yourself to Death
- How to Make Employment Fair in an Age of Contracting and Temp Work
- Republicans Just Made It Easier For Employers To Hide Workplace Injuries
- Acosta Unsure About Using Pay Level for Overtime Eligibility Chris Opfer
- The Not-So-Creepy Reason More Bosses Are Tracking Employees